Monday, February 27, 2017

Woww 2 years!!!

Just chillin at my house... I was super bored and procrastinating my homework and BOOM!! Randomly awesome appeared in my mind brain and I was all "Dude... I need to update..." so here goes....
LIFE SUCKS!!! In the past 3 days i have gotten 3 hours of sleep!! I am crazy tired!! And I don't want to go to school!!! But i know i should go to school cuz ya know i want to live and i need money to do that and i need a job to get money and i need an education to get a not sucky job. So I'm setting some goals....
I'm going to....
- go to bed no later than 10
-wake up at 6
-go to school at 7
-try to cut back on anime😭
-try my best not to procrastinate
-eat healthy

Those are my goals. But lets be honest... I'm not gonna do any on that...

2 comments: