So like I said I Love Anime and if your ever wondering what anime to watch, here are some really good ones. Take my advice WATCH THEM.
One Piece- about pirates who travel the grand line(a part of the ocean) following their dreams.
If you like long , fighting, comedy anime this is a really good one. This is my favorite anime.
Romeo X Juliet- about the Shakespeare play.If you like Romance, some comedy drama, fighting. this is a good one. pretty short. BTW NOT LAME AT ALL.
Yona of the Dawn- O MY GOODNESS. This is such a good anime I can't even describe it but I'll try. Romance, Fighting, Sadness, Excitement. So basically its about a princess who looks for the 4 dragons to take back her kingdom.
FACT- This NEEDS a second season.
Dengeki Daisy- Manga. All Romance and Comedy. Teru's all alone in the world and all she has left of her brother is a cell phone and a mystery person named Daisy (who encourages her threw his phone)to keep her company. So good.
No comments:
Post a Comment