First of all, I love anime.
My favorite word is Adventure.
I love to watch movies and read. I imagine myself a marine biologist, an artist, an ice skater, and an actress all at the same time. I have big plans for the future but right now I'm free.
I found this quiz so take it to see How imaginative are you?
I am 70% imaginative :D
Check these other things Out
This is like my favorite song ever. you should watch Romeo X Juliet, I LOVE it!
Here;s something more up beat.
One Piece is my Favorite Anime show Check it out!!!!!!
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay i lied this is the last thing i promise.
Phoenix Independent is so Awesome and Cool and Amazing and I LOVE them so much.

The timing on Phoenix Independent is insane for their performance. I couldn't keep my eyes off of that video and the toss was unbelievable in that other video.
ReplyDelete